The update 2.1.0 was released and is available for download.
Make a backup of your data before the update!
With this update we introdruce our new CSV functionality!
CSV Profile manager
- Profiles for items and orders can be managed
- You have the possibility to define the separator, list separator, decimal separator and date format for each profile individually
- CSV profiles can be saved in a backup
- When exporting and importing, easy to read error messages are now displayed and problematic import rows are highlighted in color
- CSV mapping allows you to select only the fields you want to export or import, keeping your CSV file small
- The new Action-Paramter: PartialRevise works similar to bundled editing and allows dynamic revisions. Help on this can be found in the help pages
- The InventoryProfile now also supports variation items. There the assignment of the variations is done via the SKU or a product identification
- CSV properties, such as the separator, can be defined for variations and vehicles in the settings
- When importing a variation CSV, the "Sold" column for active items is retained
- Orders can be exported now via CSV
- You can update the order status via the CompleteSale profile. You can specify whether orders have been paid or shipped, as well as store a shipping number and the service provider.
- Fixed an error when clicking on the cloud in the sync items
- Shippinglabel: The correct service provider is now set when transferring to ebay
- Many, small bugfixes
The help pages have been extended. Now you can find information about the following topics: